Beat up Sandbag Beat up Sandbag

Really cool

Just a couple things were kinda wierd, like I couldn't really read the bios and infos on the menu...The text is too light on the already background, something darker would be easier to read.
Also yeah the sound was good, it just kinda cut off at the end. But you already warned of this in the summary so yeah this movie rocks and was very original, can't wait for your next collabs ;D

QcStorm responds:

Congratulations for making the 200th review.

At first, the menu was a lot darker, but soon before releasing, I made some modification. Didnt think about readability : P

Super Mario bros Z ep 4 Super Mario bros Z ep 4

Awesome..I do have but one complaint...

Just one thing kept me from somewhat of a distance. This IS Super Mario Bros Z, so it should be Super Mario Bros.
Not Sonic.
If its like Mario and Sonic
it should be like
Mario and Sonic Z
but whatever, you really pulled off putting Mario and Sonic on as a team, which is cool because you dont get to see it alot.
The series is great. Please continue. although the insertion of Sonic is kinda wierd, you did it perfectly so I VOTE FIFEN YAY!!!

New Numa New Numa

After watching this I have come to a conclusion

You're pretty dang fat man. This has inspired me to get up and get active more than any other TV (VERB) commercial.
Oh yeah, it was okay just because you slapped on some okay visual editing, but the song sucks... you should've left Numa Numa alone after you finished the first one.

ThiefBaum's World ThiefBaum's World

Sweeet

But yeah, I never really went to Ebaums World since they jack their content from other sites...hasn't anyone ever like, (sorry for sounding dumb but) reported him or at least tried to stop him?

Bullet Bill Bullet Bill

uh...

Pretty much same as the last guy, except I didnt even make it past 1-3 it was so hard. It could've been more fun if the guy didn't go at like 1000 miles per hour, making nearly impossible to dogde platforms that were somehow jutting down from outer space or whereever. Gets boring quick, too hard. Other than that it was really good.

Make Chuck Norris Cry Make Chuck Norris Cry

Lol

I've seen all of these facts...
I can't save my girlfriend either!!! :D

poxpower responds:

Way to lie since I made up half of them.
PAH

Dying in my head Dying in my head

Nice, again

woah, this music really IS warping my infutile little mind.

Walt-Douchebag responds:

lol It sounds hypnotizing

Funk3 fr3esh Funk3 fr3esh

Simple

It's simple, but would probably be great for flash animations.

Walt-Douchebag responds:

maybe for night club scenes xD